Solids Handling Machinery solutions
Belzona can provide a wide variety of repairs, protection methods and performance enhancing systems for solids handling machinery.
Belzona has developed a diverse range of cold cure composite materials for the repair and protection of material handling equipment. Equipment such as screw conveyors, conveyor belts, slurry pumps, chutes and hoppers can suffer from extreme erosion and abrasion problems. Our solvent free epoxies for metal protection and polyurethane elastomers offer a rapid, reliable alternative to welding and vulcanisation techniques which are often required for conventional repairs.
Belzona's flexible rubber repair materials can be used in-situ where high build, durability, elasticity, high abrasion and tear resistance are required. In addition, our solvent free 2-part repair composites for metal bonding, repair and resurfacing will not corrode and will resist a wide range of chemicals. Belzona's abrasion resistant linings incorporate ceramic aggregates to resist deformation and wear, providing long-term abrasion protection.
Our materials are easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools and will cure at room temperature eliminating the need for hot work.
Belzona's range of repair composites will:
- Repair worn and damaged conveyor systems
- Bond and grout tiles and plates
- Provide a protective lining for pipe elbows through bonding and sealing
- Repair rubber linings to prevent against further abrasion damage
- Protect mud and slurry pumps from chemical attack
- Repair and line material handling screw conveyor systems
- Provide positive grip systems to control friction of transfer rollers and screw conveyors